We just delivered a great Social Media Masterclass for Women in Business, and along with all of our expert tips and advice, we also listed the helpful tools available that are invaluable when it comes to encouraging you to be a better marketer. These range from helping you manage your business listings, to being a better writer and blogger, and of course how to be more adept at managing your social media presence.
Do you use these yet? If not, you really should.
We’ve listed these tools that we use regularly and if you don’t already use them, why not give them a go?
- Google My Business
- Google My Business – free dashboard to help you manage your business listing, from your location on Google Maps to your opening hours and reviews
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner – free to use, and helps you find keywords relevant to your business, product or service that you can use to optimise your blogs for search
- Answer The Public – What questions are people asking search engines? Find out, and your blog post could answer these questions.
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator – stuck for inspiration? A few keywords and you could have a month’s supply of blog posts at your fingertips
- Buzzsumo – Find out what content is being shared and by which influencers. Free to use for up to 5 searches daily.
- Hubspot’s Idea Generator – Get great content ideas with a few simple keywords. So simple to use and totally free!
- Grammarly – A simple plug in to catch all your silly spelling and grammar mistakes even when writing in web forms.
- Hemmingway – Make yourself a better writer with this handy tool and cut down all those complex sentences into easy-to-read snippets.
- Canva – A graphic design tool for non-graphic designers. Easy to use, free and amazing results.
- Social Media
- Hootsuite – manage all your social media profiles from one dashboard – plan in advance, send ad hoc and review your metrics and reports all in one place
- Facebook – and also Facebook Business Manager
- Twitter – micro blogging site
- Pinterest – online visualisation pin board for inspiration and great ideas
- LinkedIn – connect with other professionals and build your business network
These are all the essential tools we talked about at the Women in Business Social Media Masterclass – many thanks to everyone who attended!
Categorised in: Social Media
This post was written by Niamh Boyle