We are hiring! We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant with bookkeeping (XERO) experience (1 day per week).
We need a smart and capable admin assistant to support the Managing Director.
What we’re looking for
– A resourceful, quick learner who can get things done.
– Hands-on and operative from day one.
In this position, you will…
– Support the managing director with admin related tasks and more.
– Bookkeeping related tasks using XERO.
– HR related admin tasks.
– Record financial transactions and complete the posting process on receipt bank and XERO.
– Bank reconciliations.
– Process accounts receivable/payable and carrying out credit control.
– Previous bookkeeping experience.
– Hands-on experience with Xero Bookkeeping software.
– Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
This is currently a remote, part time working position.
Our agency gives you lots of flexibility and suits a high performer with an incredible work ethic.
This position is only open to candidates who live in Northern Ireland. We are currently working remotely from home but when the time is right we will move into new offices in Belfast. The successful candidate will commence the role at their earliest convenience. Salary negotiable and based on relevant previous experience.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to the Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications Friday 12th February 12 noon.