We are hiring! We are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Administrator to join the Digital Twenty Four team.
We are looking for someone who goes above and beyond the call and duty of their work, self-motivated with a pro-active approach. This individual will work very closely with the MD on all areas of the business. Our agency gives you lots of flexibility and suits high performers with incredible work ethic.
This is an amazing opportunity for an marketing administrator who is looking for a role to work alongside an entreprenurial MD, an ideas person who needs assistance implementing the detail to support her ideas and who is involved in a number of businesses.
Role and Responsibilities for the position:
• Assisting the team of digital experts with the administration element of creation of campaigns, marketing strategies and social media plans and content.
• Scheduling client social media content (and sometimes helping in the development of the content).
• Providing full executive assistance to the Managing Director, managing certain aspects of business requirements, providing the highest level of efficiency and discretion.
• Inbox management – responding and actioning emails including the receipt of highly sensitive and confidential information, including diary management.
• Correspond on behalf of the Managing Director where appropriate.
• Manage incoming correspondence including responding promptly to telephone and email enquiries, drafting emails, formatting and amending documents.
• Produce documents, reports, proof-reading.
• Adhoc support for other members of the Senior Management Team as required.
• Working closely with the team to oversee and manage the administrative duties of projects.
• Invoicing – purchase and sales, credit control via Xero.
Requirements for the position:
• Bachelor’s degree is desirable – this position would suit someone with an English degree looking to get into marketing.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience using Xero would be advantageous.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Highly organised, flexible, exceptional organisational skills.
• Enthusiastic, high level of energy and persistence. Understanding of the importance of delivering first class customer service to clients; ability to build trust and credibility remotely with Associates.
• Excellent time management skills – ability to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
• Proficient in various MS office and Google applications.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
• Proactively look for opportunities to share best practice and improve processes.
• Self-motivated – ability to take initiative, prioritise and manage projects with limited supervision and as part of a team.
• Great grammar is one of your passion points, and you care immensely about the quality of your work.
• 30 days annual leave plus an additional 3 x extra duvet days per year
• Great work / life balance [we ban weekend emails]
• Supportive + friendly work environment
• Pension contribution
• Work from home contributions
So, if you think you are the one, can bring the skills we are after we want to hear from you. PS – we love a good cover letter.
ABOUT DIGITAL 24:
Digital 24 manages a range of digital marketing services for our clients including social media strategy development – both organic and paid social, content planning, eCommerce, PPC, website copywriting and influencer outreach.
We also offer digital marketing workshops, webinars and training to individuals, small business owners and corporate teams who want to become more digital savvy. We’ve trained over 5000 digital marketing attendees and have mentored and trained over 300 SME’s throughout N. Ireland.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a highly motivated, meticulously organised individual willing to extend themselves. Our workplace culture is extremely driven, passionate and creative. You can be rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed in the role. You’re the kind of person who is incredibly proactive rather than reactive and can work fast to tight deadlines. Effective and clear communication is a must – you will be responsible for assisting an extremely busy team.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly organised, dynamic and have a high level of attention to detail.
This is a full time position although happy to consider someone who would like to work 3 or 4 days as opposed to full-time.
This position is only open to candidates who live in Northern Ireland. We are currently working remotely from home but when the time is right we will move into new offices in Belfast. The successful candidate will commence the role at their earliest convenience. Must hold a clean license and have access to a car. Salary £18k-£23k pro rata (based on relevant previous experience).
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com before Monday 5th October 2020 5pm.