Winner CIM Best Agency NI
Lunch & Learn digital training
Jam-packed & virtual digital marketing training sessions from professionals who live & breathe ads, social, SEO, email & more
Lunch & Learn
Discover authentic digital marketing & social media mastery: learn from qualified marketers, not self-proclaimed ‘Gurus’. Gain insights from experts who drive success for real clients daily.
What can Lunch & Learn do for you?
We understand that your time is valuable. Whether you have an hour to spare or a team looking for digital marketing or social media training, our accessible and altruistic Lunch & Learn sessions are perfect for you, priced at just £40 per person and held online (virtually).
Each session is packed with at least 3-4 (maybe even 5-6!) “golden nuggets” of information that will instantly justify the cost of the session. Our focus is on practical implementation, so you’ll leave feeling inspired and ready to implement what you’ve learned, rather than overwhelmed with theoretical concepts.
We guarantee that you’ll be hooked after just one session. Don’t wait – book your first session now and get ready to become addicted to our Lunch and Learn series.
Access upcoming sessions
Join us for a year of learning, growth, and inspiration as we set your soul and your social strategy on fire in all the right ways. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to access all of our sessions at an incredible value. Please note: all sessions are virtual. You will receive a code to access your sessions 24 hours ahead of the delivery date.
In partnership with Women in Business NI
Lunch & Learn is delivered in partnership with Women In Business NI. So you know it’ll be good! All members of Women In Business will receive a special 15% off discount on sessions.
Over 15 Years Digital Marketing Experience
We attract and retain customers for you with tailored digital marketing strategies.
Tailored Digital Marketing For You
Target your customers with relevant and interesting marketing communications.
Small Client Base So You Are The Focus
We’ll monitor each campaign and make data driven decisions to deliver results.
Digital 24 Lunch and Learn Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by Attendee
1. General Cancellation: Attendees may cancel their registration for a Lunch and Learn session up to 72 hours prior to the event’s start time.
2. Cancellation Window: Cancellations made within the 72-hour window must be communicated via email to the designated contact person at Digital 24.
3. Refunds: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made within the cancellation window. Any cancellation request received after the 72-hour window will not be eligible for a refund.
4. Substitutions: If an attendee cannot attend, they may transfer their registration to another person by notifying Digital 24 in writing at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Cancellation by Digital 24
1. Right to Cancel: Digital 24 reserves the right to cancel any Lunch and Learn session due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient enrolment.
2. Notification of Cancellation: Attendees will be notified as soon as possible via email if a session is cancelled.
3. Refunds for Cancellation by Digital 24: Full refunds will be issued to all registered attendees if Digital 24 cancels a Lunch and Learn session.
4. No Liability for Other Costs: Digital 24 shall not be liable for any other costs incurred by attendees as a result of a cancellation including but not limited to travel and accommodation.
1. Consumer Rights: This cancellation policy is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in the United Kingdom. Attendees should consult the Consumer Contracts Regulations and the Consumer Rights Act for additional information on their rights.
For any questions, clarifications, or requests related to this cancellation policy, please contact: