Digital 24 are in the midst of a rapid growth period, and are subsequently looking to hire an experienced and talented Senior Digital Advertising Specialist to join the team. Our agency suits a high performer with an incredible work ethic looking to take their career to the next level, and continue to grow with it. As Senior Digital Advertising Specialist, you will draw on your digital skills, specifically paid advertising, to support the wider team and will work directly on e-Commerce and lead generation campaigns.
You are a driven and inspiring digital marketer. You go deep on the issues because you are a born problem solver and want to address the big business and digital marketing problems.
You’re used to managing multiple projects and deadlines, you’ll thrive under pressure.
You’re at that point in your career where you want to combine your skills, knowledge and networks and work with some of the UK’s most fun and creative brands. You’re looking for a smart, capable leadership team with whom to share the journey, camaraderie and success – both financial and social.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role offers up a whole new world of possibilities for you – and is unique to other Digital Marketing roles out there. As the Senior Digital Advertising Specialist, your role will be to work on key client accounts, advise other team members on the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and advise on best approaches and make key decisions. In addition you will be responsible for setting up, running and reporting on digital campaigns on a wide variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Display Network and more.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- In-house e-Commerce/lead generation experience or agency-side digital marketing experience working directly on paid client campaigns.
- Proven experience with PPC, SEO and Paid Social a must.
- Strong analytical experience, preferably with Google Analytics. Use Google Analytics to track activity and suggest improvements.
- Use data to segment and test to continually improve results.
- Ability to analyse monthly reports and put forward recommendations for growth.
- Ability to advise on best practice around various campaigns.
- Experience in B2C.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role working with paid advertising.
- A relevant degree or at least 5+ years experience working in a similar environment.
- A broad set of digital skills and a good understanding of the tools available.
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics.
- Experience of paid social media campaigns.
- Strong ad copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- The ability to crunch numbers and take a data driven approach.
- A good range of paid advertising channels will put you at a distinct advantage.
- Ability to look strategically at client businesses.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Drive and ambition.
- Proactive hands on approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytic minded, focused on delivering KPI metrics.
- Understanding digital marketing strategies.
- Team player.
- Ability to work remotely.
This is a key senior role that offers full business exposure at an exciting time of expansion and would suit someone with a passion for all things digital, keen to make a difference within a young and award-winning company.
Location: Remotely – however late 2021 there will be a new Belfast Head Office for a couple of days work each week.
Salary: £30k plus (depending on experience) + benefits
- Contributory pension
- Constant upskilling and training on all areas of digital marketing
- Great work / life balance [we ban weekend emails]
- Supportive + friendly work environment
So, if you think you are the one, can bring the skills we are after, and a different point of view to what we do each day, we want to hear from you. PS – we love a good cover letter.
Send your Linkedin profile or CV along with a good cover letter (no to whom it may concern!) to Niamh via firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on Friday 14th May 2021.
Here’s more about Digital Twenty Four.