Are you a Marketer with experience in paid online advertising looking to work in a dynamic environment that offers flexibility to suit high performers? Do you see yourself managing advertising and performance growth strategies for a diverse range of companies from the UK, USA and further afield?
…Then we’re looking for you! Digital 24 are now recruiting for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist.
The Role of Senior Performance Marketing Specialist:
We’re a no bullsh*t agency. We don’t ‘do’ bureaucracy and enable all Digital 24 members to have their own independence to work to their highest potential, with a manageable workload. However, you will still find agency work to be quite fast-paced and high pressure at times. You must be prepared to work under pressure, make decisions, be proactive and be able to meet deadlines. Within your role, you can expect the following responsibilities:
- Crafting end-to-end PPC campaigns including but not limited to Google ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Manage monthly performance strategies for clients and be proactive in campaign planning for prospected monthly trends
- Expertly executing analytics across channels and regularly working with Google Analytics
- Owning the reporting process for digital marketing channels
- Demonstrating your capable experience within Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager to provide quality, insightful reports that detail progress towards KPIs
- Calculate and measure performance based on ROI’s, ROAS and understand a variety of KPI’s set with clients
- Communicate performance metrics effectively to clients
- Complete SEO and UX audits of a range of websites using technical SEO software including but not limited to Screaming Frog and SpyFu
- Report directly to the Global Performance Marketing Lead
The successful candidate must have experience in all of the above responsibilities, especially Paid Advertising channels Facebook ads and Google ads to be considered for this role, and most importantly must have excellent communication skills as you’ll be working closely with clients on a daily basis.
2+ years experience within paid advertising and experience in advertising for e-commerce companies working with value metrics is desirable.
Due to current times, Digital 24 operates remotely and requires employees to be able to dial into any internal and client meetings remotely. Digital 24 will operate from a Belfast office in the future which will require employees to be able to drive to an office and attend face-to-face client meetings when needed and so a clean drivers licence is required.
Ideally the applicant will have experience advertising in the e-commerce industry, reporting with value metrics such as ROAS, gross returns, net returns, ROI and more.
How To Apply:
The Senior Performance Marketing Specialist will be offered a very competitive salary, depending on experience. For more information about the Senior Performance Marketing Specialist role or to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Monday 22nd February 2020.