We are in the midst of a rapid growth period, and are subsequently looking to hire an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Digital Twenty Four team. Our agency suits a high performer with an incredible work ethic looking to take their career to the next level, and continue to grow with it. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will draw on your digital skills to support the wider team and will work directly on client campaigns in the delivery of online activity.
You are an inspirational leader: to clients and employees. You go deep on the issues because you are a born problem solver and want to address the big business and digital marketing problems.
You’re used to managing multiple projects and deadlines, you’ll thrive under pressure – keeping everyone focused and motivated, with one eye to the budget and the clock.
You’re at that point in your career where you want to combine your skills, knowledge and networks to make a positive impact on the world. You’re looking for a smart, capable leadership team with whom to share the journey, camaraderie and success – both financial and social.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role offers up a whole new world of possibilities for you – and is unique to other Digital Marketing roles out there. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your role will be to work on leading client accounts, advise other team members on the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and advise on best approaches and make key decisions. In addition, you will mentor and train businesses in various industries to help them understand how they can grow their business using digital marketing.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- In-house digital experience or agency-side experience working directly on client campaigns.
- Proven experience with PPC, SEO and Paid Social a must.
- Strong analytical experience, preferably with Google Analytics. Use Google Analytics to track activity and suggest improvements.
- Implement a schedule of email campaigns to engage with different audiences.
- Use data to segment and test to continually improve results.
- Ability to produce monthly reports.
- Ability to advise on best practice around various campaigns and make editorial decisions on content.
- Experience in B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Proven ability in running social media campaigns.
- In addition you will be responsible for setting up, running and reporting on digital campaigns on a wide variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google Display Network and more.
- 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, including implementing and reporting on digital marketing activity.
- A relevant degree or an industry marketing qualification – CIM.
- A broad set of digital skills and a good understanding of the tools available.
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics.
- A good understanding of social media (organic and paid).
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- The ability to crunch numbers and take a data driven approach.
- A good range of paid advertising channels will put you at a distinct advantage.
- Ability to look strategically at client businesses.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Drive and ambition.
- Pro active hands on approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytic minded, focused on delivering KPI metrics.
- Understanding digital marketing strategies.
- Team player.
- Ability to work remotely (we offer work from home Friday).
- Access to a car and clean driving licence.
This is a key role that offers full business exposure at an exciting time of expansion and would suit someone with a passion for all things digital, keen to make a difference within a young and award-winning company.
Location: Belfast Head Office plus travel throughout UK and Ireland
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
- 1 year fixed term contract, potential for permanent
- Life Insurance
- Contributory pension
- Great office location [on site car spot available]
- Great work / life balance [we ban weekend emails]
- Supportive + friendly work environment
So, if you think you are the one, can bring the skills we are after, and a different point of view to what we do each day, we want to hear from you. PS – we love a good cover letter.
Send your Linkedin profile or CV along with a good cover letter to our Studio Manager Pat Kearney on email@example.com 4pm on Friday 29th March 2019. Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
Here’s more about Digital Twenty Four.