Are you our next social media superstar?
We are in the midst of growth, and are subsequently looking to hire an experienced and talented Social Media & Content Executive to join the Digital Twenty Four team.
You live and breathe social media marketing. With a minimum 2 years of experience [ideally in an agency setting] specialising in social media strategy [particularly content marketing], paid ads, and seriously good copywriting skills, i.e you’ll have oodles of examples of your stellar copywriting ability, attention to detail and creative thinking and flair.
You’re a master at developing a tone of voice for copy that makes our clients think, ‘hang on, are they actually reading my mind?!’
You love to sit one on one with clients and provide valuable strategic recommendations and best practice tips to take their socials to the next level.
You love a varied roster of clients to work on and social media challenges to solve.
You’re the ultimate team player and thrive in a small but supportive environment.
You’re a master communicator who is organised, flexible and proactive.
Building community and great grammar are your passion points, and you care immensely about the quality of your work.
Our agency suits a high performer with an incredible work ethic looking to take their career to the next level, and continue to grow with it. As a Social Media & Content Executive, you will draw on your digital skills to support the wider team and will work directly on client campaigns in the delivery of online activity.
You are an inspirational human: to clients and employees. You go deep on the issues because you are a born problem solver and want to address the big business and digital marketing problems.
You’re used to managing multiple projects and deadlines, you’ll thrive under pressure – keeping everyone focused and motivated, with one eye to the budget and the clock.
You’re looking for a smart, capable leadership team with whom to share the journey, camaraderie and success – both financial and social.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role offers up a whole new world of possibilities for you – and is unique to other roles out there. As the Social Media & Content Executive, your role will be to work on leading client accounts along with a team leader. In addition, you will mentor and train businesses in various industries to help them understand how they can grow their business using social media and content marketing.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- In-house social media and content experience or agency-side experience working directly on client campaigns.
- Proven experience with SEO and Social Media a must.
- Strong analytical experience, preferably with Google Analytics. Use Google Analytics to track activity and suggest improvements.
- Implement a schedule of email campaigns to engage with different audiences.
- Use data to segment and test to continually improve results.
- Ability to produce monthly reports.
- Ability to advise on best practice around various campaigns and make editorial decisions on content.
- Experience in B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Proven ability in running social media campaigns.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A relevant degree or an industry marketing qualification – CIM.
- A broad set of writing skills and a good understanding of the tools available.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- A good understanding of social media (organic and paid).
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- Ability to look strategically at client businesses.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Drive and ambition.
- Pro active hands on approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytic minded, focused on delivering KPI metrics.
- Understanding digital marketing strategies.
- Team player.
- Ability to work remotely (we offer work from home Friday).
- Access to a car and clean driving licence.
This is a key role that offers full business exposure at an exciting time of expansion and would suit someone with a passion for all things digital, keen to make a difference within a young and award-winning company.
Location: Belfast Head Office plus travel throughout UK and Ireland
- Full term contract
- Contributory pension
- Team nights out
- Great office location [on site car spot available]
- Great work / life balance [we ban weekend emails]
- Supportive + friendly work environment
So, if you think you are the one, can bring the skills we are after, and a different point of view to what we do each day, we want to hear from you. PS – we love a good cover letter.
Send your Linkedin profile or CV along with a good cover letter to our Studio Manager Pat Kearney on email@example.com before 4pm on Friday 29th November 2019. Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
Here’s more about Digital Twenty Four.